Tuesday, December 05, 2006

FroggyFrog

I made my friend/victim here out of assorted fibers, including hand-made felt 'organs.' Yum! When I started this, I intended to make some hand-felted 'steak.' Then, it morphed into a whole cardiovascular system. To make it even weirder, the 'heart' in the tongs squeaks when you squeeze it. It's been in a couple of shows... and each time, I caught a few ballsy people playing with it in the gallery...which made me very, very happy! Barney is next on my hit list.

2 comments:

Warren Lee said...

Wow! I saw this piece in a gallery show in Long Beach. The picture doesn't do it justice at all. Down with Barney!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberley,
I've just been looking through yours and Warren's blog sites, you are both very talented, I am in awe of you both! Baby girl second cousin on way in 3 weeks now - we think the name will be Mali (pron. Marlee) Cinnamon. Give my love to everyone. Love your Oz cuz. Leanne xxxxxxxxxxxxxx